Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 2

Hi All,
Greetings Ot The Day.

SPREAD MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS.........

Entertainment and Happiness knows no boundaries. My mission is to touch the heart and soul of people the world seems to have forgotten, to spread invaluable moments of happiness and make a sustainable impact to brighten up the lives of the senior citizens.

It takes one moment to make a difference, One smile, one helping hand and one single positive thought, It is always small drops of water that fill the ocean. So help me fill this vast ocean.

It is my belief that the satisfaction one gets in touching lives even if in a small way is unique.
For me to be successful, I need your help. You could help me being a member of my blog or just a well wisher. Our endeavor is to JOIN HANDS AND REACH TO MILLIONS WHO WE CAN INFLUENCE........HOPE ONE DAY WE WILL CHANGE THIS WORLD.

Warm Regards To All My Readers,
Luv,
neha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Neha...good morning ..this is Ajay a blogger of Big B.....i m unable to get thru his (Big B's blog) ...r u facing the same prob please let me know on my cell 9892885757
Regards
Ajay Singh

Ajay said...

Hi ! Neha, this is Ajay Singh a follower of Big B’s Blog….how r u …
Pl.let me know.. r u able to get thru AB’s blog today ?
My cell.no.-9892885757

khushi said...

hi ajay,
greetings of the day.
no i had no such problem.
btw did u go thru my bog....well i started this blog witha HOPE.....plz join my blog .

Regards,
neha.